Saturday, June 30, 2012

Eurovision 2012


Thanks to Sandra's post, I get to know about this event called Eurovision. It's an event which happened months ago in Baku (Azerbaijan) but I just watched it today. Got addicted that I actually almost watched the whole videos available in Eurovision's Youtube channel. Too bad though, I can't find one that have the entire show in a single video. *sobs*

Am liking some of the songs in which I downloaded them right away! Haha...Just in time where I need new song to accompany me while I'm doing my works~ Oh...in case you wanna watch it, you can click HERE!

To my surprise, Anggun was in it too representing France! It's great to see her again singing. The last time I listened to her song was when I was still in primary school. I still remember my fav song of hers that I kept on singing back then regardless how bad my singing is. It's called "Snow On The Sahara". Anyone knew this song?


Anyway, below is her performance on Eurovision 2012. Pretty good. Love the tune in the beginning. Quite catchy! Haha...But I think it's better without the dancer? Hmm...not that the dancer is bad or anything. It's just that I think the song will be ok without dancers. At times less is more! And oh...it's great to see her saying thank you ("terima kasih") in Indonesian language at the end of her performance. Hehe.


Echo (You and I)

As for the winner of the year 2012, it's Loreen from Sweeden! Gotta love her voice and her performance. I feel it's cool too to be dancing yet at the same time to be able to maintain her voice to sing nicely!


Euphoria


Winning scene and final performance

I smiled at 0:27 when she kicked the air! Somehow that and her smile makes me feel that she's cute. And look...here's the interview...:)


Interview

Lol-ed at 08:36 "Dressed for success"! Hilarious can! Hahaha...anyway that's the end of this post! Enjoy the weekend! :)

3 comments:

  1. hah? masa iya mahal? tapi mungkin karena aku beli yg bajakan kali yaa. soalnya pas aku mainin, salah satu karakter di game nya bilang kalo 'disc ini ilegal blablabla' haha. makanya beberapa bagian di game nya rada aneh, terus tiap kali lawan bos terakhir selalu ga bisa dan balik lagi ke titik awal -_-
    crystal epic itu main apa? perang gtu ya?
    waks, haha. belom ada yg nancep aja nih di hati *ceileee* ;p
    temenku ga ada yg tau aku ngeblog. palingan cuma temen sebangku aku aja.*maklum, di sekolah termasuk anak cupu*
    hahaha :D
    ohya, kamu sejak kapan ngeblog?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. iyaa bener tuh, game battle ga seru kalo main sendirian. enakan berdua. hehe ^^

    ohh, oke deh. ntar kapan-kapan aku mainin. thanks infonya yaa~ :)

    iyaa, waktu itu temen sekelas sempat heboh gara2 blog. jadi ceritanya di kelasku yg dulu,ada temen yg sebel ama temen yg lain, dan dia ngepost di blognya. marah2, nyindir, blablabla. ehh, rupanya si temen yg disindir ini ngebaca dan langsung ngelabrak besoknya. dan setelah itu si cewek yg ngeblog ini jadi dimusuhin.
    wuiih, pokoknya remponglah~ haha :3

    tahun lalu aku baru mulai ngeblog, namanya Afternoon Rain. tapi aku hapus dan aku buat blog baru lagi. hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw, that is so cool that you liked it:) It's so funny how it's such a big thing in Europe but other countries have barely heard about it :) I'm looking forward to next year's contest, when it's in Sweden!

    ReplyDelete