Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Waterlily Bistro


Hopefully you guys have already eaten before you reach this page. Cause as promised, here's the post about The Waterlily Bistro which is located at Mutiara Damansara.

This is the place where my friends and I went to celebrate Yeen's Birthday. It's a pretty cozy place with orange-ish lighting. Did a research before going into this place and therefore we decided to share the food as many reviews said that the food do come in big portion. Here's the food we ordered just perfect for 6 person (5 girls and a guy).

Fish and Chip
(Around RM23)

This one does taste good but nothing extraordinary. With the kind of pricing on this dish, I don't think I'll order this in the future since I can find the same thing cheaper and taste similar to this.

Can't recall the name...It's Ayam M something something.
(Around RM26)

Too bad that I can't remember this food name as this would be probably the one that I'll order the next time I go back to this place. All I remember is that this food starts with Ayam M something something. If you go to the chicken section, I'm sure you can find this picture on the lower left. Right beside the Ayam Goreng picture. The taste is just perfect and it's juicy! What more can you ask for! Totally me approved! Even Buni fell in love with the chicken~

Nasi Campur
(Around RM33)

This one is is good. But just like the fish and chip, nothing extraordinary except that it comes in a BIG portion. The one we ordered here is the chicken version as some of us can't eat beef. Heard that the beef version is much better than the chicken version. You can give that one a try if you love beef! Oh...one thing that I could compliment from this plate would be the squid. The texture is just right. Not too hard and not too soft!

Barley Lime
(A Jug RM16, A glass RM6)

The funny thing when it comes into looking at this picture is the fact that this is the only item that I could remember the exact price. HAHAHA! Basically we ordered 2 jug because we were told that a jug can only cater for 5 person. But later on we found out that even a jug is good enough to cater 6 people. Although it wouldn't fill the cup fully. It fills around 75% of the glass given. I have no comment about this one as I think that the drink is too sweet for my tongue. However you can ignore my comment on this as all my other friends were into this and complimented it greatly. So yea...give it a try!

Staircase

Sink

For more about this place, you can just go directly and taste whichever food that attracts you. Here's the address to the place:

The Waterlily Bistro
No. 11-G, 11-1, 11-2,
Jalan Mutiara Tropicana 3,
Mutiara Tropicana
474110 PJ.


No comments:

Post a Comment