Sunday, April 13, 2014

Solving "Pending" While Installing Apps On Windows 8

As some of you might have already know, I'm currently still hanging onto my old Samsung Galaxy S1 which condition gets worst as day passes by. Problems like auto restart, hang, can't press anything, can't install certain new apps are a norm...hahaha.

So have been switching between iPad and my S1 to use LINE apps. The downside of it is that you can't log in on both. Have to give up one of them to use the apps. Kinda bothersome I'd say. Plus the fact that I don't really bring iPad everywhere with me. Mostly went out with my S1. Therefore if I have to use LINE on my iPad, I'd only be able to use the apps during night time. Troublesome huh?

Which is why I'm kinda excited to know that LINE's available on PC! Plus that you can access your account on your PC as well as your phones,etc without the need of erasing the account! Brilliant!

However things weren't that smooth for me as my Windows 8 can't happen to install them onto my lappie. "Pending" was all that I see no matter how many times I cancel and re-download. Fortunately I came across a solution to this "pending" problem while downloading apps for Windows 8.

You can read this lifesaver instruction HERE!

I've used it myself this morning and IT WORKS!! Instructions are clear and easy to follow even for a noob like me. Hope this will help you guys too! Have a nice day~

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a Windows 8 user, but I'm looking forward to updating my laptop with this operating system hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...icic. It might be unusual in the beginning but I'm sure you'll get used to it in no time. *winks* :D

    ReplyDelete