Sunday, August 28, 2011

Stuffs Of The Week


Say that I have lost my mind of whatsoever,
but I'm in da mood of shopping silly small stuffs.
I'd better not be too free or I'll spend a fortune on cute stuffs.
Ah...I have such a weak defense against cute stuffs.
*sobs*

Fancy Post It Pad
RM2.90

Bought this from TIMES bookshop.
Cute eh?

Orange pencil and Pilot 2B pencil leads
RM 5.90 and RM 1.30

I actually already have my own pencil,
but seeing this really like seeing my idea back then comes to life.
As a child I always wish for some mechanical pencil that can have colour leads instead of the original black leads.

And this is it!
Finally there's one.
They offer a range of colours from Blue, Yellow, Pink, etc.
Looks so fun!

Bought this to remind myself that anything is possible to be done.
The same to nails industry.
I always wanted to have earrings on my nails.
And actually they already have it now.
Pretty cool huh?

From nao on I shall state down whatever "crazy" ideas I have into my sketch book.
Who knows I might actually be the founder of something, someday.
*daydreaming*

See? It's orange!!!

EYE-MAZING MUCH!!!
Guaranteed not Photoshopped!
*smiles*

Last but not least,
am currently borrowing Jasmine's book to fill my boring days.

Books by Andrew Matthews

I've just finished reading "Being Happy" yesterday.
And I really RECOMMEND reading this book.
It's inspiring and fun to read!

Currently reading on the book I bought from Kinokuniya last Saturday.
Will update about them when I read more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment