Sunday, October 4, 2015

Haikyuu!!


Loves watching sports anime? Then give Haikyuu!! (ハイキュー!!) a try! It's the 3rd sport's related anime that I watched and enjoyed! The first was of course Kuroko's Basketball (Kuroko No Basuke - 黒子のバスケ) that talks about basketball, followed by Free! which is a swimming related anime and now we were given a new gem that have to do with volleyball!

-Adds confetti effects here please!-


Honestly I have zero interest in sports. So seriously two hands down to Japan for making awesome animes that managed to incite a tiny sparks in me to see sports in a new light!

For synopsis on this anime, you can read them HERE! 

I love how this anime managed to send chills down my spine at times! Plus there's lots of interesting characters! Each one are loveable in its own way~~ Oh and also...they have really nice quote which I LOVEEEEE~

"No matter how formidable and unbeatable your opponent, you'll never win if you don't believe you can".

"Even if we're not confident that we'll win, even if others tell us we don't stand a chance, we must never tell ourselves that".

I think these two quote applies to RL as well. Especially to everyone who are struggling to achieve something in life! Hehehe...

Ok...enough of talking...I'll just show you pictures which I screenshot myself...Indeed I appreciate how they managed to add humor every now and then~

















On a side note, Haikyuu!! Season 2 is out!!! -adds tears of joy here- Watched the first episode and it's awesome as usual! Definitely I'm looking forward for more episodes to come~

No comments:

Post a Comment