Monday, January 1, 2018

HAPPY 2018!


Happy New Year everyone! Cheers to 2018 and hopefully more wonderful things happened this year. Can't believe that my favourite date is coming real soon. LOL...It's 8/8/2018 by the way. I just love that there's so many 8 and the number 8 looks like infinity sign when rotated to the right or left...LOLOLOL...So random huh?

Anyway...Hope everyone is doing good, happy and healthy as always^^

Here's a drawing that I managed to finish yesterday after ages of procrastination. A good way to start the year eh? Hehehe...May I become less of a procrastinator and draw more this year! Let us all have a good year~ God Bless! *blows kiss* //slapped

Yui?

p/s: Apparently I didn't know what to draw. So I Google-d my fav Japanese model picture to learn to draw posture. Konon drawing people that you like will make you even fired up to draw better ok! That's why I use her as my model. LOL! Outcome didn't look like her one bit though...OTL

Below is the ori picture...In case you're wondering...


2 comments:

  1. Ihhh bagus gambarnyaaa... I wish I'm good at drawing @_@

    ReplyDelete